Be prepared to manage the most common in-office dental emergencies
How to use effectively use and remember emergency drugs
Get money-saving tips on equipment and drugs
Learn how to document like a Pro to avoid audits
Successfully PASS your Anesthesia inspection the first time!
Get the Secret Emergency Protocol Framework Learn how to use your team to save a life!
- Dental Emergencies-Welcome
- A message from your course instructor FREE PREVIEW
- Emergency Preparedness Policies and Procedures
- How to use this course
- Your first assignment!
- Drugs and Equipment
- Vital signs review (EKG Monitor)
- Management of Syncope
- Management of Hypoglycemia
- Management of Hypotension
- Management of Chest Pain
- Management of Hyperventilation
- Management of Anaphylaxis FREE PREVIEW
- Management of Choking
- Management of Seizures
- More resources for you
- Your last assignment!
- Dental Emergencies-Ending
- Emergency Equipment Part 1
- Emergency Equipment Part 2
- Emergency Equipment Part 3
- Drug List
- Duties of Dental Team
- Airway Management
- Patient Record Audit / Forms
- Sedation Evaluation